On the way home we stopped at my favorite nursery so that I could get new pumpkins {now that the squirrels have feasted on the buffet I put out last week}. I bought one for me and one for Abby to carve, but she was immersed in a scary movie. So I got to work with my nifty little orange knife. One guy is mean and one is happy. I was really looking forward to toasting those seeds, but that is when I found out my computer panel had died. I'm really not having much pumpkin luck this year.
I'm still working on putting the kitchen back together. It seems that all of my dishes, pot and pans and serving platters and bowls have multiplied since I stored them in the family room. I have the essentials in place and they look nice and neat but I still have so much more to squeeze in. If only the carpenter could make a few extra cabinets. So, I'm still plugging away at that.
I hope all of you have a wonderful week. I have a few paint projects I am going to start working on and I will share them with you soon. See ya! :-D
I am joining Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday! Thanks for hosting each week, Marty!

0 Yorumlar