Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

the homies

My incredibly kind friend, Simone at Bottom of the Ironing Basket has nominated this blog for an award at the groovily-named "Homies" over at Apartment Therapy.

"There are awards for all sorts of blogs, but no one ever pays enough attention to the shelter blogs, so we started The Homies. It's our way of surveying the blogosphere each year for the best new home design blogs and sharing what we find. It's not so much a competition as a celebration of the richness and awesomeness of shelter bloggers around the world. Join us, share your favorites and check out the ones you don't know.
There are five categories and none of our blogs or past winners are eligible. The prizes? $50 to the winner of each category and lots of traffic as we publish the five winners in a big congratulatory post across our network on January 6th. We want to elevate good home blogs, see who you love and gain awareness for the home niche."



I am incredibly grateful for this nomination as, if I were to win, I am thinking about giving the Bongo Bus a makeover so it looks like this:


I'm thinking $50 worth of housepaint ought to do the trick.

If you wanted to pop over, if you feel like it, if you're not too busy eating Lindt balls and are so inclined and decided to vote for me, I would be most flattered. But you don't have to. You might just want to head over to the site anyway to check out the other blogs that are nominated.

Here's the linky loo http://homies.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/category/kids-at-home

Speaking of Count It All Joy......a widget site I was on gave me an automatically generated username taken from the first two letters of each word of my blog title. They now know me as Coital Jo. I'm thinking I should change my email to coitaljo@thebadabing .....(can you imagine??)

Hope you're having a great day,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar