.
.
.

.
.
.
.
The Trinket Box
.
.
When I'm old and dotty [not long from now] my newly acquired trinket box will come in handy...
.
Handy to recall where I've stashed all those memories .. Memories that fill my heart with melancholy and joy... Simple little trinkets that represent my stories... Stories of my youth and that of my ancestors.. Memories of family... a mother's love.. a grandfather's courage.. Keepsakes from my travels across this vast globe and reminders of travels closer to home and the sea that beckons me daily with it's salty air.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
And jumbled in with all these savoured memories, are vintage purchases holding imaginary adventures to worlds unknown. Imaginary adventures fueling dreams that have become tangled and entwined with my own history. Dreams to be realized and new memories to be stored and revisited when spirits are flagging. Yes this little trinket box will come in handy to store my treasured memories under it's wobbly vintage glass. Memories old and new....
.
.
Where I've been, what I've imagined, and history I wish to create.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
... I hope everyone is having a lovely week ...
.
.
I thought I'd break up the week with a little white contribution to White Wednesday hosted by the lovely Kathleen of Faded Charm. This trinket box is my latest purchase and although not vintage.. I like to pretend it is with it's paint splotched glass and white washed timber. I'll be back later in the week with Sea of Love Part II and more trademark blue of The Andaman Sea.... internet permitting.. Until then.. have a fabulous week and thanks for your continued visits and hello to my new followers .. Just like my memories..
.
.
... there is joy to be found in old friends and new ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IMAGE SOURCE:
All text, photography and artwork by me - [Being Ruby©]
.
.
.

0 Yorumlar