Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

When you venture into the WILD....


...you have a chance to see something wild!


And even your imagination can 'run wild'!


This Eastern Cottontail Rabbit rustled in the leaves right next to the trail and made me JUMP!

Not once.....but twice this week! 


He has some straw and sticks in his mouth that he was not eating so we think he was building a nest.


More cute bunnies to scare me on the trail!



I also saw these 4 deer quite a distance away on the trail ahead of me. So I zoomed in!


They were curious about me too and stopped.


And waited...


before bounding away.

It's a joy to walk in the woods but you never know what might rustle in the leaves or cross the trail in front of you! Which makes walking in the woods so WILD....and so much fun!


Swallowtail Kite 
(we're seeing them on every hike right now)


How are you doing this week? Have you been able to get outside and walk?

I’m joining Saturday’s critters HERE

and I’d Rather B Birdin’.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar